Our Tenant Service
We offer a personalised service to each and every customer, and we understand that each individual has different needs, and therefore the ‘one shoe fits all’ approach does not always work. Furthermore, we will work with you to find a package to suit your needs.
We understand that whether letting your property or renting, there can be lots of paperwork involved and many legislations to comply with. Our goal is to ensure that this process is a smooth as possible, you are fully protected, and to guide you each step of the way prior to your move in, and thereafter during the tenancy.
We ensure that your renting process through Collins Residential is smooth from start to finish. All tenants will have access to the following:
- Local property expert who knows the area and can help you find your dream home
- Access to properties before they go ‘live’ when registering your details with us
- Your own dedicated property manager throughout your tenancy
- Collins Residential Maintenance reporting app, which reaches our maintenance team instantly
- Live information updates for tenants such as next inspection dates, payment receipts etc.
- Out of hours emergency procedures, to ensure you are never left with unresolved maintenance
- Your deposit will be registered with a government approved scheme (TDS) and a certificate will be provided
Peace of Mind
Tenants will have peace of mind that they will have someone on hand to deal with any issues quickly and efficiently, and will be kept up to date every step of the way. All of our tenants will also have access to an online portal, where they can report and track maintenance issues easily, be kept up to date with when property inspections are taking place, and have access to all important documents relating to their tenancy 24/7.
We are regulated by both ARLA Propertymark and The Property Ombudsman, and we are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme; providing you with peace of mind that when using Collins Residential, you are in the very best hands.